BeGone Clans
Welcome! Please register an account or log in if you already have one. Enjoy your stay!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BeGone Clans
Welcome! Please register an account or log in if you already have one. Enjoy your stay!
BeGone Clans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

|BtL| Behind the Lines

+15
Mukavva
MrzKurt31
blacky
GeneralMarocceus.
gustavooBR
s2gaby
GOREY
Tosty
SimonU
slayer
JH0098
swaschan
Challenger
Hamlet
Nostalgia
19 posters

Go down

|BtL| Behind the Lines Empty |BtL| Behind the Lines

Post by Nostalgia Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:57 pm

BtL DOES NOT RECRUIT FROM THIS THREAD. SEE THIS PAGE TO APPLY.

|BtL|
"Semper Paratus"

|BtL| Behind the Lines 3fefbf_326b
|BtL| Behind the Lines Behindthelinelogo2-1|BtL| Behind the Lines Beindthelineslogo1complete

http://www.nplay.com/group/5

Formerly known as |[BEL]| Behind Enemy Lines, an International elite clan created at December 17, 2012 by GrimaceArsonist for both serious and casual players is now known as |BtL| Behind the Lines.
Take note It's open for anyone, the main purpose of the clan is to forge a sense of brotherhood among its members and our allies. Although we don't focus in ability in-game, testing is still a requirement to join the |BtL|, if you want a clan/guild and community for the game Begone, this is for you!
Prepare to cross the line, soldiers!
OUR WORDS

|BtL| Behind the Lines J4lXw
"We  are the missionaries spreading light to the unexplored, the saviors bringing clemency to the deserving. We hold the bullets masqueraded by sanction, and will not let our ubiquity be overlooked.

We are the intelligence, upheld by the power of the strong, and despite not ruling the world, we have a transcendent understanding of its foundations.

We are |BtL|, brothers in combat, moving as one, thinking as one, breathing as one, and to carry our name, understand that the tag of BtL's brotherhood  is wisdom's mark, a reminder that in war, fortitude will carry you farther than force.  

Be warned, valiant soldier, as fighting against the essence of understanding will carry you nowhere; and when you return to your stronghold at the end of the day, you may just find one of us lying in wait, prepared to kill...from Behind the Lines."

CODE OF CONDUCT

1. Have respect, honor, and loyalty for the clan and it's members.

2. Spamming and/or swearing and discrimination will not be excessively tolerated on the Clan Ad, BtL Forums, or ChatBox.
                    2a. If at any point, you feel harassed or unsafe, report to a Council member or BB Moderation staff member for immediate resolution. Self defense is acceptable to a certain point, however within the regulations of the Code of Conduct.

2b. Occasional swearing and teasing is acceptable. We're a family. It happens.
3. Multi-clanning/accounting is strictly prohibited. The BtL Council reserves the right to kick you at any time without further discussion if your account is a multi.

3a. Multi account is not acceptable in any way, shape, or form. If you have a sibling who also uses the BB, notify us in your application to prevent further discrepancies, however keep in mind that this may taint your application process.
4. Do not use hacks, codes, exploits, or intentional glitches. The use of these will result in a kick from the clan and a ban from the game.

4a. Accidental glitches are understandable, however it is clear when done on purpose. If a member sees you glitching, you will be told to stop. Please abide by these terms.
5. Do not attempt to start an insurrection within the clan, personal decisions are to be kept private, and publicizing them may result in chastisement.

Chastisements For Simple Offenses such as swearing, spamming, not being honorable and publicizing desire to leave the clan.

1.Warning from a council or assembly member to stop the act.

2. Second warning from a council or assembly member and also a poll on the council forums for an undetermined demotion. (You might get one or you might not)

3. Guaranteed demotion by at least 1-3 ranks.

4. Suspension: The member will get kicked out for a small period of time ranging 48 hours to 10 days. You Ug tag will be removed for the period of time meaning you will be yellow on the chat box.

5. Permanent kick or ban from the clan. You are allowed to reapply if you are kicked and must start as a recruit all over again but if you were banned then you may not re-apply to the clan.
Note:

Chastisement for Major Offenses, This will include multi-clanning, multi-accounting, glitching in a clan war, hacking and trying to create an insurrection.

1. Major demotions.

2. Suspension of 10 days with letter of apology if caught intentional glitching during a clan war.

3. Auto kick or ban from the clan.
Note:

MEMBERS AND RANKS

Commissioned officers
|BtL| Behind the Lines Resident-Evil-Operation-Raccoon-City_2011_04-11-11_007_jpg_600
A Commissioned officer is a member of a |BtL| who holds a position of authority. Commissioned officers are typically the only persons able to act as the commanding officer of our clan.

General Commander
|BtL| Behind the Lines PXaWX
General Commander is the only rank that is exclusively made for the founder or current leader of the clan.

Nostalgia
General
|BtL| Behind the Lines G1hFm
General is the highest rank that could be obtained by a member. General serves as the co-leader of the clan and possesses a similar role as the General Commander of the clan. 
Recruitment and leadership are strongly recommended for this position. They are renowned for their survival and combat prowess.

GrimaceArsonist (Inactive)
Vexxum/Recompense (Interim)
Colonel
|BtL| Behind the Lines Colone10
Colonel is the second to highest rank achievable by members, the few and proud Colonels serve the clan through leadership and recruitment. They assist in balancing the power of the two commanding officers, as well as leading the members into war. Requirements for promotion to Colonel include active leadership, vocal abilities in the clan, and wisdom in the battlefield.
SimonU
VonDeLua
gift112233
Captain
|BtL| Behind the Lines DuwqI
Captain is the third to highest rank that could be obtained by a member in|BtL|, Non-Commissioned Officers are eligible for promotion to Captains. They help in making decisions about regarding the clan. Recruitment and mentorship are strongly recommended for promotion.

gift112233
VonDeLua
AssasinProz
Armedshadow
BlobOFartCake
M2A1
Ninjaaero123
Enlisted Ranks / Non-Commissioned officers

Once you join the clan, these are the ranks/titles that could be given to you depending on your performance as a member.

Sergeant

|BtL| Behind the Lines NY7TN

Corporals/Privates/Recruits are eligible for promotion to Sergeant. Sergeants have proven in the areas of skill and activity that they're part of the clan and no longer to be underestimated by others. They are the members groomed to be the next Commissioned Officers.
Lazhward
Misunderstood
iCloud
AE45
Practice
AnOwningChicken
Cosgaf (Elite) (Executioner)

Corporal
|BtL| Behind the Lines Vswr7

After proving their loyalty to the clan, Privates or Recruits are eligible for promotion to Corporal. Requirements for promotion include: active playing and participation in Clan Events and Discussions.

MRCREAMYHANDS
DarkChibi
BrckoCroPro
Norexious
JH0098
iNoobCheeseCake
Private

|BtL| Behind the Lines LQfOd

Private is considered a full-membership rank. They are still learning the game and have yet to prove their loyalty to the clan to be successful players. The members of this rank are the backbone of the clan for clan wars.
AngelHunter
DRSNIPES1
ghost915
GhostRiderUSA
Raidiator
Recruit

|BtL| Behind the Lines QmEZW                                                                                                
The rank for the new members, Recruit is a probation rank. These players prioritizes learning more about the game and enhancing their skills to be a fully pledged soldier of |BtL|.      

suppabooss
DemenDeDestin
Challenger
Special Ranks

Stringers (3-5 members monthly)
|BtL| Behind the Lines 200x4010
The Stringers are acclaimed for publicizing the clan via Begone Brotherhood and NPlay. They are well respected among either community and are marked by meticulous attention to |BtL|'s current news. Being named Stringer should spark incentive to continue publicizing the clan (through appropriate means), but should also be a source of pride and respect.

ninjaaero123
ghost915
GrimaceArsonist
Vexxum
BlobOFartCake
Spectres (3-5 members monthly)
|BtL| Behind the Lines Spectr10
Rising above and beyond the call, the Spectres is the model of how to kill. Holding the most kills during an allotted period of time (one-month periods), they are regarded as a super soldier of activity and a picture of loyalty. Generally, the Spectres will be well known throughout the BeGone community for activity, and is a rank of valiance itself and will emphasize the player's prowess on the field.

AE45
Norexious
DemenDeDestin
Nostalgia
BlobOFartCake
|BtL| Government System

The Council (5 members)
|BtL| Behind the Lines Reorc010

The Council is an executive committee composed of 5 members. The ranks General Commander, General, Colonels and Captains or the Commissioned Officers are the only eligible members who are carefully selected each month to act as the governing body of the clan. The Council is the ultimate authority in |BtL|. Passing judgement for violations of |BtL| Rules & Regulatuons, settling disputes between members and other clans and to discuss the current state of the clan.

Nostalgia
GrimaceArsonist
Vexxum/Recompense
SimonU
VonDeLua
The Assembly (10 members)

|BtL| Behind the Lines C3JQQ7j

The Assembly is composed of the current Council members and another set of 5 members who are chosen to represent to be the voice of the Non-Commissioned officers or Enlisted Ranks. They will be deciding on things like whether to accept or reject a certain applicant, suggestions & wishes, practice sessions and Clan missions or projects.

Council

Nostalgia
GrimaceArsonist
Vexxum/Recompense
SimonU
VonDeLua

Assembly

BlobOFartCake
gift112233
AssassinProz
Armedshadow
Ninjaaero123

ROSTER & CONCACT INFORMATION

In Progress:

CLAN TIMELINE

Spoiler:

HOW TO JOIN

(These are the ways to join |BtL| Behind the Lines.)

1.Register on Begone Brotherhood(BB) or sign in if you already have an account.

2.Fill out the application form in this thread and add the current active officers to be tested immediately in your map of choice. Tests are not done in duel servers, however they are played in large servers with the applicant on the same team as the examiner. This gives the BtL member the greatest opportunity to examine prowess and tactics in game, thus giving them an accurate idea of how the member would contribute to clan. Officers are as follows:

Asia:
Testers:

U.S.A.
Testers:

3.After the test, a poll will be set up for the member, where the Council and Assembly will vote. Polls generally last from between one and four days, however there is no set time. If you are accepted, you will receive a PM. The Council will NOT message you if you are rejected.

4.If accepted, congratulations! You are now navajo white! If rejected, take it as an opportunity to improve. You are allowed to re-apply once you feel ready, however keep in mind that an immediate re-application is not recommended.

• It is preferred that you add Council and Assembly members based on the map you would like to be tested in, however adding all of them is a surefire way to receive testing as soon as possible. The Council will rarely test in Pipeline, keep that in mind while adding testers.

APPLICATION FORM

The application form is as follows, properly post by copying the text in the code and filling in the answers:

NPlay Username:
Country/Timezone:
Primary/Best Map: 
How long have you been playing BeGone?:
What clans have you previously joined (if none, specify):
Select one of the three BtL qualities (Brotherhood/Trust/Loyalty) and explain how it applies to you:
How can you improve BtL as a clan?:
What are you hoping to achieve in this clan?:
Should you be rejected, why do you think this would happen?: 
Who would you prefer to be tested by, and in what map?:
Have you played with any BtL members prior to this? Who?:
Have you been scouted or recommended to join by a member? If yes, who?:
{Optional}Tell us anything else you feel will increase your chances of being approved:

Code:
NPlay Username:
Country/Timezone:
Primary/Best Map:
Select one of the three BtL qualities (Brotherhood/Trust/Loyalty) and explain how it applies to you:
{Optional}Tell us anything else you feel will increase your chances of being approved:

LINKS AND REFERENCES

Clan Group Page: http://www.nplay.com/group/5

Warmerise Clan Page: http://www.warmerise.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=74

Nplay Clan recruitment thread (Original and much more better): http://www.nplay.com/forums/topic/5533/b-t-l-behind-the-lines-recru
GALLERY (Under Construction)

Clan Wars
Spoiler:

Clan Logos/Graphics/Artworks

DarthWaffle's
Spoiler:

|BtL| tonix
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Nostalgia on Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Nostalgia
Nostalgia
BtL Leader

http://www.nplay.com/profile/Nostalgia

Back to top Go down

|BtL| Behind the Lines Empty Re: |BtL| Behind the Lines

Post by Nostalgia Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:22 am

Attention: We do not take applications from this thread, this is solely for directing NPlay applicants to a site where they can be externally linked to the BeGone Brotherhood, which is the ONLY PLACE THAT BtL ACCEPTS APPLICATIONS.

Page can be found here.
Nostalgia
Nostalgia
BtL Leader

http://www.nplay.com/profile/Nostalgia

Back to top Go down

Post by Hamlet Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:22 pm

BtL is a reference thread.
Hamlet
Hamlet

http://www.nplay.com/profile/Hamlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Challenger Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:26 pm

Awesome

Challenger

Back to top Go down

Post by swaschan Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:58 am

CONCACT* You spelt Contact wrong.

Awesome thread. Isn't BTL Blame the Lag, lol?>
swaschan
swaschan
H-F-C Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JH0098 Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:22 pm

Thanks
JH0098
JH0098

Back to top Go down

|BtL| Behind the Lines Empty My recruitment fourm.

Post by slayer Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:02 pm

NPlay Username: SLaY3r
Country/Timezone: New zealand
Primary/Best Weapon: m249/m110
Primary/Best Map: crane
How long have you been playing BeGone?: around 3 months
What clans have you previously joined (if none, specify): i haven't joined any clans
Select one of the three BtL qualities (Brotherhood/Trust/Loyalty) and explain how it applies to you: loyalty. i wont leave if i get accepted, i wont and cant hack, i dont swear witch all are in your code of conduct. i will stick with you and my friends.
How can you improve BtL as a clan?: i am good at picking up skills by watching other players
What are you hoping to achieve in this clan?: getting more confident so i dont camp as much
Should you be rejected, why do you think this would happen?: because i am a camper
Who would you prefer to be tested by, and in what map?: crane probaly and someone who is about my skill level. so its not like  i play agnst one of those really good people who will kill you ion about 20 seconds
Have you played with any BtL members prior to this? Who?: i think i have but i cant remember.
Have you been scouted or recommended to join by a member? If yes, who?: no but i have been asking around to join a clan.
{Optional}Tell us anything else you feel will increase your chances of being approved: i am eager to learn and if i dont get in i will just have to get better and then try again so that i get in next time i try out.study

slayer

Back to top Go down

Post by SimonU Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:43 pm

hi slayer, we do not accept applications here. Please visit our thread on BegoneBrotherhood and apply there. You can find a link in Nostalgia's second post or you can pm us your application on Nplay.
SimonU
SimonU

Back to top Go down

Post by Tosty Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:32 pm

@Slayer
This is just and Advertisement thread, Slayer.
Tosty
Tosty

Back to top Go down

Post by GOREY Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:05 pm

NPlay Username:
http://www.nplay.com/profile/GOREY
Country/Timezone:
Pakistan/PST
Primary/Best Weapon: Mp5
Primary/Best Map:
Tower & warehouse (I'm confused in selecting a one map where i'm best 'cause when i play in Large server vs recruits so i'm good in Warehouse & when i duel with a professional so i'm better in Tower)
since 2012 (I'm playing this game since december-12 but i made account when i felt i'm good i was playing via First person like 6mounths duration then one pro informed me about it)
no any clan first time i'm joining a clan
Loyalty & Brotherhood . In My view Loyalty is everything if you're not loyal so it means your nothing for you're Clan.
It's Awsome!
As a Designer or Tester.
I think if you'll test me when i'm sleepy so i play very very bad.
Tower. The Owner
Yes, ninjaaero123.
NO
I'm Very very excited to join BtL pleasseeeee accept me plzzz!!!.

GOREY

Back to top Go down

Post by GOREY Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:35 pm

please reply me!!

GOREY

Back to top Go down

Post by s2gaby Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:32 pm

NPlay Username: http://www.nplay.com/profile/s2gaby
Country/Timezone: Brazil
Primary/Best Weapon: mp5
Primary/Best Map: Warehouse , Timbertown , Crane
How long have you been playing BeGone?: 6 months
What clans have you previously joined (if none, specify): -=D.S=-       |[EA]|  -=Gold=-
Select one of the three BtL qualities (Brotherhood/Trust/Loyalty) and explain how it applies to you: Good players, Is a Very good clan , and members are friends applies : I have skills if you want you can test me
How can you improve BtL as a clan?: offering my skills and my kills
What are you hoping to achieve in this clan?: knowledge
Should you be rejected, why do you think this would happen?: For me being a bad player
Who would you prefer to be tested by, and in what map?: can be tested by either a map preferably warehouse
Have you played with any BtL members prior to this? Who?: HAIV,TheKillerMan,Nostalgia .
Have you been scouted or recommended to join by a member? If yes, who?: He told me to put my form here, his name is TheKillerMan

s2gaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Hamlet Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:53 pm

hi
Hamlet
Hamlet

http://www.nplay.com/profile/Hamlet

Back to top Go down

Post by gustavooBR Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:00 pm

NPlay Username:http://www.nplay.com/profile/GustavoooBR
Country/Timezone:brazil
Primary/Best Weapon:mp5
Primary/Best Map: warehouse
How long have you been playing BeGone?:2 years
What clans have you previously joined (if none, specify):AG SZ BK GOLD 9M RB
How can you improve BtL as a clan?:I have confidence in my ability and my companions
What are you hoping to achieve in this clan?:in clan wars server right recruitment assistance etc.
Should you be rejected, why do you think this would happen?: level up in the game evolve etc.
Who would you prefer to be tested by, and in what map?:ware can be Corty the tower
Have you played with any BtL members prior to this? Who?:ae45 rock rola soldado zero
Have you been scouted or recommended to join by a member? If yes, who?: yes CHALLENGER

gustavooBR

Back to top Go down

Post by GeneralMarocceus. Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:54 am

NPlay Username:http://www.nplay.com/profile/General Marocceus
Country/Timezone: The Netherlands  Timezone London
Primary/Best Map: Courtycard Tower
How long have you been playing BeGone?:2 years
What clans have you previously joined (if none, specify): GLA TR WAR SaS 9UM
Select one of the three BtL qualities (Brotherhood/Trust/Loyalty)  Loyalty
How can you improve BtL as a clan?:More on clan servers play and set a good example
What are you hoping to achieve in this clan?:in clan wars server right recruitment assistance etc.
Should you be rejected, why do you think this would happen?: that I find it a great pity because I have just bought this months worked well in tower clan servers but I do not think I rejected word I have full faith in

Who would you prefer to be tested by, and in what map?: LipSuper in courtycard because we play same good in cooutycard and  AE45 in tower because i know him  long

Have you played with any BtL members prior to this? Who?: AE45 SOYTARI LIPSUPER  Bixi
Have you been scouted or recommended to join by a member? If yes, who?: yes  LipSuper  AND AE45

GeneralMarocceus.

Back to top Go down

Post by blacky Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:47 am

NPlay Username:blackilerado
Country/Timezone:Greece
Primary/Best Map: werehouse,tower
How long have you been playing BeGone?:over 3 years
What clans have you previously joined (if none, specify):KFE,kotn,gold ,applicant of red and aplicant of btl
Select one of the three BtL qualities (Brotherhood/Trust/Loyalty) and explain how it applies to you:loyality is the most important in my opinion becouse the clan cant exist without loyality
How can you improve BtL as a clan?:be freindly with the members and be proud for the clan
What are you hoping to achieve in this clan?:i just want to join becouse my freinds re in
Should you be rejected, why do you think this would happen?: if i be activeness
Who would you prefer to be tested by, and in what map?:ae (i have been tasted lot of times)
Have you played with any BtL members prior to this? Who?:with all
Have you been scouted or recommended to join by a member? If yes, who?:luiswa, mohham,and others
{Optional}Tell us anything else you feel will increase your chances of being approved:sry for my english...Smile

blacky

Back to top Go down

Post by MrzKurt31 Sat May 23, 2015 3:27 am

NPlay Username:MrzKurt31
Country/Timezone: Turkey
Primary/Best Weapon: Mp5/M4A1
Primary/Best Map: Courtyard / Tower / Warehouse
How long have you been playing BeGone?: 2 years
What clans have you previously joined (if none, specify): SaS /TRWAR/ KFE. few grain
Select one of the three BtL qualities (Brotherhood/Trust/Loyalty) and explain how it applies to you: Respect and support Brother
How can you improve BtL as a clan?: for serious play
What are you hoping to achieve in this clan?: Live there and be a pro
Should you be rejected, why do you think this would happen?: it is pro clan agains apply forum
Have you played with any BtL members prior to this? Who?: Yes , Ucube AE45 kabal
Have you been scouted or recommended to join by a member? If yes, who?: Yes
{Optional}Tell us anything else you feel will increase your chances of being approved: BTL is Pro clan members. all love members and good luck Smile
MrzKurt31
MrzKurt31

http://begonebrotherhood.forumotion.com/u7707

Back to top Go down

Post by Mukavva Wed May 27, 2015 3:22 pm

1).Play Username: Mukavva
2).Country/Timezone: Turkey/+2 GMT
3).Age: 16
4).Primary/Best Weapon: Mp5,M4a1
5).Primary/Best Map: Courtyard,Tower,Warehouse
6).How long have you been playing BeGone?: 2012-2015
7).What clans have you previously joined (if none, specify): SZ- we combine |[SZ-BTL]| And SZ Deleted
Cool,Select one of the three BtL qualities (Brotherhood/Trust/Loyalty) and explain how it applies to you: Brotherhood, being a good example to learn good friends.
9),How can you improve BtL as a clan?: a lot of friendship, teamwork possible need
10),What are you hoping to achieve in this clan?: I am here to join in and have fun
11),Should you be rejected, why do you think this would happen?: no rejection at all to think.
12),Who would you prefer to be tested by, and in what map?: Courtyrad/Dattebayo
13),Have you played with any BtL members prior to this?Who?: AE45,Dattebayo
14),Have you been scouted or recommended to join by a member? If yes, who?: I spoke to apply/ AE45
{Optional}Tell us anything else you feel will increase your chances of being approved: My Friend's: AE45,Dattebayo,Hasan15 Smile
Mukavva
Mukavva

http://www.nplay.com/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u

Back to top Go down

Post by WizKid Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:14 pm

NPlay Username:|&WizKid&|
Country/Timezone:Mountain timezone Arizona
Primary/Best Weapon:Sniper n Mp5
Primary/Best Map: tower n timbetown
How long have you been playing BeGone?:1-2 years
What clans have you previously joined (if none, specify):I applied for Revoulution n KH
Select one of the three BtL qualities (Brotherhood/Trust/Loyalty) and explain how it applies to you:Trust n brotherhood
How can you improve BtL as a clan?:Learn how to snipe in first person
What are you hoping to achieve in this clan?:to become better as a person n Kcik some a**
Should you be rejected, why do you think this would happen?: umm i think cuz u guys are full
Who would you prefer to be tested by, and in what map?:tower
Have you played with any BtL members prior to this? Who?:darkLuffy n chrome n Klaus7 n Kross
Have you been scouted or recommended to join by a member yeh by Darkluffy

WizKid

Back to top Go down

Post by 'RєŋzZ Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:10 am

WizKid wrote:NPlay Username:|&WizKid&|
Country/Timezone:Mountain timezone Arizona
Primary/Best Weapon:Sniper n Mp5
Primary/Best Map: tower n timbetown
How long have you been playing BeGone?:1-2 years
What clans have you previously joined (if none, specify):I applied for Revoulution n KH
Select one of the three BtL qualities (Brotherhood/Trust/Loyalty) and explain how it applies to you:Trust n brotherhood
How can you improve BtL as a clan?:Learn how to snipe in first person
What are you hoping to achieve in this clan?:to become better as a person n Kcik some a**
Should you be rejected, why do you think this would happen?: umm i think cuz u guys are full
Who would you prefer to be tested by, and in what map?:tower
Have you played with any BtL members prior to this? Who?:darkLuffy n chrome n Klaus7 n Kross
Have you been scouted or recommended to join by a member yeh by Darkluffy
Register here: http://begonebrotherhood.forumotion.com
Apply here: http://begonebrotherhood.forumotion.com/t15303-btl-behind-the-lines-official-clan-thread-new-halloween-theme
NOTE: Intoduce yourself here: http://begonebrotherhood.forumotion.com/post?f=137&mode=newtopic
Good luck!
'RєŋzZ
'RєŋzZ

Back to top Go down

Post by ScomB_. Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:32 am

NPlay Username: Lazer
Country/Timezone: GMT +1
Primary/Best Weapon: MP5
Primary/Best Map: Warehouse
How long have you been playing BeGone?: 2years then i left BeGOne for 6months and Now I am Back
What clans have you previously joined (if none, specify):On Old Forum I was In Elite
Select one of the three BtL qualities (Brotherhood/Trust/Loyalty) and explain how it applies to you:Loyalty.I am A Person Which Have Been Playing Begone for a long time and i have experience and i've also learend a lot of things and i will never leave this clan.
How can you improve BtL as a clan?:I can improve Btl By Helping In Wars and Help To Recruit Good Members.
What are you hoping to achieve in this clan?: I am Hoping To Achiveve things Which I don't Know and Help This Clan Grow Higher
Should you be rejected, why do you think this would happen?: That's all Up To The respected Leaders of the Group
Who would you prefer to be tested by, and in what map?: Warehouse i prefer
Have you played with any BtL members prior to this? Who?:I have Played With Old Players But Sorry I don't Remember Their name's Its been Long Time
Have you been scouted or recommended to join by a member? If yes, who?:No.
{Optional}Tell us anything else you feel will increase your chances of being approved:I am Loyel,Friendly and Helpful and i Like To Make New Friends,I'm Really Intrested In Joining You Guys and Play With You.

Am Looking Forwards to Join This Clan.

Last edited by ScomB_. on Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ForGot To add)
ScomB_.
ScomB_.

Back to top Go down

Post by ScomB_. Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:38 am

Respected Members and Leader,We Can't Register In The Following Link Given To Join This Clan So We Kindly Request That Can We Please Post The App To Join This Group On This Topic Please.
ScomB_.
ScomB_.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shooter1234567890 Mon May 30, 2016 10:50 am

Hello BtL guys!My name is Luka and I come from Croatia.My best weapons r sniper,M4A1 and MP5.
My bets maps r warehouse, pipeline and timbertown.I did not join BtL or any other clan before.I want to help anybody in Btl how to snipe or how to do something like that.I also ant to teach some things(2 or 3 on warehouse map).I am playing Begone for about 2 years and I am pretty good.I want to be tested by any1 on warehouse map. PLS ACCEPT ME;)

Shooter1234567890

Back to top Go down

Post by Shooter1234567890 Tue May 31, 2016 6:45 am

NPlay Username:Shooter 1234567890CRO
Country/Timezone:Croatia +GMZ 2
Primary/Best Weapon:MP5, M4A1, SNIPER
Primary/Best Map: warehouse, timbertown, pipeline
How long have you been playing BeGone?:about 2 years
What clans have you previously joined (if none, specify):I haven´t joined any clan before
Select one of the three BtL qualities (Brotherhood/Trust/Loyalty) and explain how it applies to you:trust, because u can trust every1 and every1 can trust u
How can you improve BtL as a clan?:I can snipe
What are you hoping to achieve in this clan?:Learn how to do something
Should you be rejected, why do you think this would happen?: I hope it is not going to happen;)
Who would you prefer to be tested by, and in what map?:By any1 on warehouse map
Have you played with any BtL members prior to this? Who?:I played with some1 whose name is Btl noobs?
Have you been scouted or recommended to join by a member? If yes, who?:Nobody recomended u

Shooter1234567890

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum